Ceritera Si Dia <3
Home Owner Websites Others
Welcome!

Hover the image :)




Tagboard!


Past

  • Aku Cinta Allah
  • Ulser
  • QUARTET
  • Thank you so much my sis :)
  • Beloved .
  • buat renungan .
  • A Sunday
  • a day to rest .
  • Wanita Solehah
  • Seminar berakhir~

  • Credits!

    Basecode: Dilla Eyra
    Some help:   
    Edited by: Little Faa


    Wisdom Words

     
    Allah Ar-Rahman
    I said 2 You: My sins are so many
    You said: 'And who can forgive sins except Allaah?' (3:135)

    I said 2 You: Do not leave me
    You said: 'So remember Me; I will remember you...' (2:152)

    I said 2 You: I'm facing a lot of difficulties in life
    You said: 'And whoever fears Allaah ? He will make for him a way out' (65:2)

    I said 2 You: I have many dreams that I want to come true
    You said: 'Call upon Me; I will respond to you.' (40:60)
     Allah itu baik sangat ,
    Mengapa kita selalu lupa?

    Labels: